What is KRDA?
Knox Regional Development Alliance is a private-public regional alliance focused on protecting and promoting Fort Knox to increase its economic impact. KRDA is a merger of the CORE Committee, INC and One Knox.
A newly established 29-member board includes community leaders and investors from around the region.
KNOX REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT ALLIANCE BOARD MEMBERS
As of December 20, 2017
Transition Executive Committee:
1. Ray Springsteen – Transition Chair
2. MG (Ret) John Tindall – Transition Vice-Chair
3. Beth Avey – Transition Secretary
4. Keith Johnson – Transition Treasurer
5. Terry Bennett – Transition Counsel
6. BG (Ret) Jim Iacocca – President / CEO
7. MG (Ret) Bill Barron – Vice President for Army Affairs
Board Members in Alphabetical Order:
8. Mayor Edna Berger – City of Elizabethtown
9. Judge/Executive Harry Berry – Hardin County
10. Dr. Joseph K. Cross – U.S. Army Cadet Command
11. BG (Ret) Mike Devine, AUSA Ft. Knox Chapter President
12. Ken Dozer – Wesbanco
13. Marilyn Ford – United Bank
14. Jim Fugitte – Plansmith Corp.
15. COL (Ret) Blaine Hedges, KCMA Executive Director
16. Dennis Johnson – Hardin Memorial Health
17. Brian Kerr – Kerr Office Group
18. Leigh Ann Lusk –The Lusk Group
19. Judge/Executive Gerry Lynn – Meade County
20. Joseph Markham – Markham Development Company
21. Chris Ordway – The Landmark Foundation/ The News-Enterprise
22. Mayor Blake Proffitt – City of Vine Grove
23. Luke Schmidt – L.B. Schmidt and Assoc.
24. Carl Swope – Swope Family of Dealerships
25. Brad Richardson – Hardin County Chamber of Commerce
26. Judge/Executive Melanie Roberts – Bullitt County
27. Mayor Mike Weaver – City of Radcliff
28. Allison Willoughby – Brandenburg Telecom
29. Don Wise – Cecilian Bank