The Chief of Staff of the Army recently announced officer assignments that will impact Fort Knox.
- Maj. Gen. Joseph Calloway will return to Fort Knox to take command of U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC). Maj. Gen. Calloway previously served Fort Knox as the HRC director of Officer Personnel Management.
- Maj. Gen. Steven W. Ainsworth will be new commander of the 84th Training Command.
- Brig. Gen. T.J. Edwards will be the new director of Officer Personnel Management at HRC.
- Maj. Gen. Donnie Walker from the 1st Theater Support Command is being reassigned to Redstone Arsenal to become the deputy chief of staff for Logistics and Operation and U.S. Army Material Command.
- Brig. Gen. Timothy Brown will depart U.S. Army Cadet Command for a new assignment at U.S. Southern Command.
- Brig. Gen. Douglas F. Stitt will depart HRC for the Pentagon where he will serve as the Army’s deputy chief of staff for personnel, also known as the G1.